Inside the Mind of the Senior Market
This fascinating book takes you far beyond the demographics, miles beyond the typical data on seniors. It introduces you to the "sociographics" and psychology of the three separate senior market generations: World War II, Post War, and Leading-edge Boomers. This book is a no-fluff, one-of-a-kind guide to understanding the senior mind. The things you'll learn in these pages include:
- How the senior brain makes decisions
- Generational psychology for marketing & selling
- Specific tactics to use with seniors
- How middle-aged and older-aged people think and make decisions;
- How to use that information to connect with them more effectively, and
- Build more meaningful, relevant relationships with them.